At Dream Medical, your privacy is a priority. Any information collected on this site or during our registration process will only be used for the purposes of finding you suitable work on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. We never share or sell your personal details to any third party.
From the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will come into force. These regulations will supersede the current Data Protection Act of 1998. This policy explains how we will collect, control and process your personal information, in accordance with GDPR.
The Type of Information We Collect
The personal information and documentation that we may collect, control and process for you includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Your contact details including: address, telephone number, email address
- Your CV, education & work history
- Your preferences regarding pay, location, career development and job roles
- Right to work evidence such as your passport, visa or work permit
- Your date of birth
- Your national insurance number
- References and referee details
- Your professional body registration details
- Your health and medical information - compliance
- Outcome of criminal record checks
- Financial information – solely for salary payments
- A record of our email and telephone communication with you
This information will have been provided, or will be provided by you or a third party that we have an agreement with, such as a job board where you will have previously provided your information.
How We Use Your Information
The information above is used in our capacity as a recruitment agency to find you suitable work on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. Your information will be used to:
- Inform you of suitable job vacancies
- Match your skills to our client’s job vacancies
- Place you into a temporary, contract or permanent role with our clients
- Inform you of the services provided by us
- Establish your professional standing, identity and right to work status
- Undertake criminal record checks
- Process payments to you as and when they are due
How We Hold Your Information
Your data will be stored in our secure database and is only accessible by direct employees of Dream Medical Limited.
The Legal Basis For Processing Your Information
We need your consent to retain, control and process the information outlined above. Your consent will be requested by us at the beginning of the registration process, in accordance with GDPR. This consent will be stored on your registration file and we will from time to time ask you to renew your consent. You are also able to withdraw your consent at any time – there is more information on how to do this later in this policy.
We will process your information as we are legally required to do so to:
- Verify your identity
- Establish your right to work
- Establish your fitness to work
- Request a criminal record check
- Pay you (including providing information the HMRC)
- Keep appropriate records, based on Legitimate Interest
Disclosure of Your Information
Some of the information we hold about you will be shared with our clients for the purposes of securing you suitable temporary, contract or permanent work. As per our normal company procedures we will never pass your details to our clients without your permission
Please Note: From time to time we are legally obliged to share your information with external organisations. These include the GMC, NMC, HCPC, GPhC, NHS Framework Operators, NHS Improvement, HMRC, pension providers, legal advisors and other companies for the purposes of undertaking pre-engagement checks for the role(s) you are seeking to secure, for the purposes of investigating a claim or concern arising from your work, or relating to your payments.
You have the right to ask for details of the information we hold about you at any time. This is called a Subject Access Request (SAR). In accordance with GDPR, once you have made a Subject Access Request we are obliged to provide you with your information within 20 business days of verifying your identity. Such requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will call you to verify your request before providing any data to you. We will not charge a fee for providing this information to you.
Under GDPR you will also have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent
- Ask us to erase your information
- Ask us to restrict how we process your information
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss this with us.
Retention Of Your Data
Your data will be retained in accordance with the legal obligations we are required to meet.
Reporting a Concern
Keeping Your Information Relevant
If you would like to amend the information provided to us, for example when you move house, or you feel that the information we currently hold is incorrect then you may update your details anytime by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01189255335/01183212820
If you would like to discuss or clarify how we collect, control and process your personal information then please contact Tori-Leigh Walsh, our Compliance Manager, at email@example.com