SALARIED GP DONCASTER MODERN SURGERY £9500 PER SESSION BENS in Doncaster
| Salaried GP Required | £9,500 Per Session | MDU Paid |Doncaster |
Dream medical are looking for a number of forward thinking, experienced GPs who would like to be part of delivering outstanding services based at our Doncaster Practice in the county of Yorkshire, up to 10 sessions available with a minimum of 5 required.
With a very manageable patient list of 11,000 modern premises and a very friendly team already in place at the practice, this Salaried GP position is a great career move for any GP looking to work in Doncaster.
You will be approachable, confident, compassionate and caring, treating patients as a human being rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms.
The Surgery has an exceptional clinical team of nursing and support staff too, making your job as seamless as possible.
As the GP, you will:
• Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
• Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
• Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
• To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
• Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
• Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
• Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
• Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
• At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
For this position you will need:
• to be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
• to be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation a sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
• have good organisational skills
• excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
• a clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
• a record of continuous professional development
About The Surgery:
• Clinical workforce: currently 1 Regional Medical Director, 3 GPs; 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner; 2 Practice Nurses; 1 Pharmacist
• Situated in the heart or Doncaster in a modern Health Centre our surgery is surrounded by plenty of shops, amenities and restaurants
• Very near Doncaster mainline station for easy access by train there is also a bus service within a 5 minute walk
• Onsite parking available as well as additional cheap parking nearby
• CQC Rating – Good
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client. We welcome applications from recently qualified GP's as well as from experienced GP's.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV.Please Contact Zak Lawson; Zak.email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.