ANP HULL PRISON SETTING HOURS TO SUIT FLEXI HOURS ££ in Kingston upon Hull City of
** Dream Medical Urgently require a ANP for a Prison in Hull
Dream Medical are working with a Prison in Hull and have exciting opportunities for ANP's or Nurse Practitioners, the roles include ad-hoc shifts through to long term Locum roles.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Providing evidence based integrated healthcare.
- Assessing the care needs of prisoners.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating holistic care packages.
- Working within the healthcare team.
- Providing promotion, assessment, treatment and evaluation of care.
- Working within a secure environment.
• Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
• V300 Independent Prescriber
• Work Autonomously
• See patients of all ages – birth upwards
• UCC/WIC/A&E Experience
• Minor Illness treatments
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge in 2018, this could be the perfect role for you!
To find out more about this role and several others I have located in Hull please call Gareth on 0118 321 2820, alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Gareth.email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.