URGENT LOCUM GP SOUTHAMPTON LONG TERM ROTA FLEXI HOURS £Neg in Southampton
Urgent Locum GP Required | Fantastic and Friendly Traditional Practice | Southampton
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP to join an esteemed client of ours based in Southampton on an ongoing, long term basis.
The surgery in question is a purpose built, one storey practice in modern premises situated within a fantastic central location making public transport easily accessible and also offering free, on-site parking. The successful GP will be joining a fantastic clinical team to help cover shifts over the holiday period and then every Friday ongoing, on a long term basis.
The clinical team, is made up of other General Practitioner, Nursing and Administrative staff who takes pride in their patient centred, hard working ethos and the successful candidate will also share this.
The surgery is an EMIS WEB practice and prior experience with this system is preferable but not essential before applying.
Essential requirements also incorporate proven competency in conducting all aspects of normal primary care services including those outlined below:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses
- Provide treatment for patients in need of immediate medical care
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Refer patients to other clinical care providers if required
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Undertake a variety of duties including signing prescriptions, completing paperwork and conducting a home visit if required
Requirements for this role include:
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Be on a performers list
- Be competent in possible home visits
We are able to offer this fantastic position to both newly qualified General Practitioners and those with previous Salaried or Locum experience in the UK. For further information and to apply for this position, please contact Aisling on 01189255337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.