SALARIED GP PETERBOROUGH 4 6 SESSIONS c£10 000 Bens Per Session in Peterborough
|Salaried GP | 4-6 Sessions |Peterborough |C £10,000 per session + MDU and Pension
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP to join an up and coming, purpose built health centre in Peterborough.
The GP would be required for 4/6 sessions a week, and as the Centre in question does open on a Saturday morning, the suitable candidate would need to be flexible in accommodating some Saturday mornings into their schedule.
Located within close proximity of main, local transport hubs, the modern centre also offers onsite parking. You will join a fantastic and friendly team who cater to registered patients from the local and surrounding community. The team all have a vast array of experience and a made up of other General Practitioners, Nursing and Admin staff who all take pride in providing the highest quality of health care possible.
The Surgery uses System one and accredited paper light bringing it up to date with all computer systems to aide your work on a day to day basis.
We are able to offer this fantastic position to both newly qualified GPs and those with previous Locum or Salaried experience in the UK.
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Be on a Performers List
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Have a full and competent understand of the NHS
Along with all other aspects of primary care services, you will be expected to:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Complete a variety of duties including completing any relevant paper work
- Provide counselling and health education if required
- Conduct home visits if required (but they are few)
For further information and to apply for this great position, please contact Aisling on 01189255337 or email you most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.