LOCUM GP CENTRAL LONDON URGENT CARE CENTRE FLEXI HOURS ££ in London Central
Urgent Care Centre| Locum GP Required | Central London | £££
Flexible Rotas with Nights, Days and Long Days Available
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP with a passion for working in a fast paced and active environment to cover UCC shifts with an esteemed client of ours based in Central London.
The UCC boasts a fantastic and friendly clinical team made up of a variety of GP's and Nursing Staff all with exceptional experience working in Urgent Care. You will also have the benefit of working out of a modern, purport built centre located in one of London's main central hubs; all within close proximity of local transport.
Available shifts vary from nights, day shifts and long days; meaning that we are able to tailor around you and your needs.
The Centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, offering services for minor injuries and illnesses on a priority basis.
We are able to offer this great position to both General Practitioners with previous or current Locum and/or Salaried Experience and also to newly qualified GP's.
Requirements for the role include:
- You must be on a performers list
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or be working towards it)
This role also entails normal primary care services including those outlined below:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and appropriate illnesses
- Provide treatment for patients in need of immediate medical care
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Refer patients to other clinical care providers if required
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
For further information and to apply for this position, please call Aisling on 01189255337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.