LOCUM GP URGENT CARE CENTRE WEST LONDON ££TOP RATES in London West
Locum GP Required for UCC Shifts | West London | £££
Flexible Rotas with Nights, Days and Long Days Available
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP to cover UCC shifts with an esteemed client of ours in West London. You will join a fantastic and friendly clinical team; all with a vast array of experience and work out of a modern, purport built centre ideally located within close proximity of local transport hubs and the site also offers onsite parking.
We are able to offer shifts for nights, days and long days, making this ideal for any General Practitioner looking to extend their weekly hours.
The Centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, (including Bank Holidays), offering services for minor injuries and illnesses on a walk-in basis.
To qualify for this great position, you will need to have prior experience as a Locum or Salaried GP, be on a performers list and have a full, unrestricted GMC.
Essential requirements also incorporate proven competency in conducting all aspects of normal primary care services including those outlined below:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and appropriate illnesses
- Provide treatment for patients in need of immediate medical care
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Refer patients to other clinical care providers if required
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Have an excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
- Knowledge of the NHS & understanding of clinical governance
For the full job specification and to apply for this role, please call Aisling on 01189255337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.