LOCUM OPERATIONS 111 SUPERVISOR EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY W LONDON in London West
Operations Supervisor – NHS 111 – West London
Dream Medical is currently working with a private organization in recruiting a temporary/ contracted Operation Supervisor for their site in West London.
Our client delivers the NHS 111 Service and is currently piloting a scheme that requires overnight Supervisors to work 07:00 – 19:00 for a minimum a month with a view to go live after a successful pilot. Shifts will be spread across 7 nights a week on a rota basis.
You will ideally have a non clinical or clinical background with a understanding of how the NHS 111 service works and the demands that come along with the role of supervising the needs of call handlers and clinicians.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising, monitoring and evaluating the Call Centre, Reception staff members via appraisals and audits, as well as arranging training and advice for them.
• You will also be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the rota times to ensure the business needs and National Quality Requirements (NQR's) are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and support a great busy team of staff, whilst ensuring that we can deliver the best possible service to our patients.
In order for you to be considered for the job, as a minimum we are looking for you to:
• Have previous experience of managing a large team
• Have previously managed and improved processes
• Have a Customer Service background
• Have good general education
• Have good IT skills
• Have performance management skills
• Have supervisory experience in a similar operational service
• Effective communication skills
Desirable although these are not essential:
• An ICOSH (Health & Safety) qualification
• Have knowledge of GP Out of Hours / NHS 111 Services
Should you be available for immediate start then please do not hesitate and get in touch with Elliot at Dream Medical on 0118 – 321 – 2820 or email an up to date CV to Elliot.email@example.com .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.