LOCUM PHARMACY TECHNICIAN STOKE URGENT START ££ in Stoke On Trent
Locum Pharmacy Technician – Stoke – ASAP Start
Dream Medical is currently working with a Private organisation in recruiting a locum Pharmacy Technician for their site in Stoke.
Our client that falls outside of IR35 looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician who is adaptable, reliable and flexible. The ideal Pharmacy Technician will be able to commence ASAP working full time hours Monday - Friday (37.5hrs) and will run until the end of the month with extension likely.
The Pharmacy Technician, based in Stoke on Trent will be responsible for:
• Safe and secure management of medicines across the West Midlands
• Monitoring and Replenishing Pharmaceutical stock
• Undertaking regular reviews of drugs policies
• Supporting the Clinical Support Manager with all aspects of budget control
• Ensure the secure storage and distribution of all medicines
• You will hold all documentation required by all clinicians under the NHS Employers standard checks.
• Minimum of 6 months UK, NHS experience .
• Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
• Member of an appropriate professional body and hold a valid GPhC registration
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits for working for Dream:
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• ID Badges provided
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
• Free DBS
• Free Mandatory training
For more information and opportunities nationwide then please get in contact with Elliot at Dream Medical on 0118 - 321 - 2820 or email an up to date CV to elliot.jones @dream-medical.net
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.