URGENT LOCUM MOD NURSE BAND 6 HAVERFORDWEST FIXED CONTRACT in Pembrokeshire
Ministry of Defence - Practice Nurse (Band6 )
Dream Medical are working with a Medical base within the Ministry of Defence in recruiting a locum Practice Nurse (Band 6) for their base located in Haverfordwest
The Ministry of Defence is looking for a Full time (37.5hrs) Practice Nurse to start ASAP for a fixed 1 month contract .
Many duties and responsibilities:
- Competent in Immunisation, Venepuncture, Audiology.
- Patient Group Directive (PGDs) in a related Community Health discipline or portfolio evidence of equivalent experience.
- Experience in relevant areas, e.g.Occupational Health Nursing(OHN)
- Clinical supervision
- Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (or equivalent)
- Travel Medicine
- Cervical Cytology
- Asthma Diploma
- Chronic Disease management - diabetes and asthma, etc.
- Competence in audiometry, smoking cessation, ear syringing and vaccination.
- Well Woman and family planning clinics.
- Opportunities to work within the MOD nationwide
- Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
To apply for this role please contact Matthew on 0118 321 2820 or send copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.