LOCUM ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS WIGAN £43ph 6 MONTHS in Wigan
Assistant Director of Operations
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£43.00 per hour
Dream Medical is currently working with a large NHS Trust in the North West that is currently looking for a contracted Assistant Director of Operations.
The Trust are currently looking for a contractor Assistant Director of Operations to start ASAP for a minimum 6 month contract working full time hours.
The post holder has operational management responsibility for an agreed portfolio of clinical services and is responsible for the delivery of all local and national quality, service and performance standards relevant to their portfolio, working in close conjunction with the clinical teams and all other relevant staff.
To post holder is required to ensure:
• That all services are of a high quality: that they are safe and effective, with high levels of patient satisfaction and to take action quickly and appropriately where evidence indicates this is not the case;
• That services are fit for purpose in an increasingly competitive environment;
• Be the senior point of contact for commissioners and stakeholders with respective boroughs;
• Deputise for the Associate Director of Operations as required;
• Future development of services including the identification of service development opportunities and completion of business cases and bids;
• To work with the clinical performance and information teams to ensure that robust information and data capture systems are in place for these services, in order to support effective management and decision making.
Essential to the Role:
• Knowledge and experience in the following areas: Delivery of safe, effective and high quality care -Finance, including contracting and SLAs - Human resources and workforce planning - Change management - Operational management - Management of clinical services
• Working successfully with all staff groups as a multi-disciplinary team, internally and externally.
• Effective understanding and experience of, health and safety, diversity and equality and security policies and procedures.
• Good understanding of the strategic environment of the NHS at national, regional and local level.
• Experience of leading and negotiating a significant service change
We are currently taking interview dates to start immediately.
To avoid disappointment and a long term contract then please do not hesitate and get in touch with Elliot at Dream Medical on 0118 - 321 - 2820 or alternatively click apply with an up to date CV.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 0118 925 5336 for assistance with this job.